THE NEXT BIG THING.
Universal City Condos. Pickering’s newest and biggest multiphase development is on it’s way, coming early 2018.
- Located: walking distance to the Pickering GO Station
- Be downtown to Union Station in no more than 30 minutes
- in South Downtown Pickering,
- Minutes from Shopping, Restaurants, Lake Ontario, Beaches, Trails
- Minutes from the 401
Living in Pickering, yes, Pickering
This growing city has a very affluent population overall. The average household income in is $114,000 which is incredible. If you are a potential buyer or an investor and are thinking, why Pickering?
- Top notch potential rental pool for investors.
- There is great transportation to downtown Toronto, it’s only a 26 minute GO train ride which is non-stop express into Union Station.
- Do not forget about your closing costs.
- The nice thing here: you only have one land transfer tax here. The development charges are significantly lower than that in Toronto:
- Over the next 15+ years, Pickering is expected to lead the GTA in growth with an additional 35,000 new jobs,
- It is projected to rise to about 190,000 people
- Approvals and support from the city, to build as many as 10-15 high-rise office buildings and residential towers
- In this high density urban corridor which is strategically located adjacent to highway 401 where it connects you to other major arterial roadways and
- Alongside the GO Transit station
- Numerous of bus routes that operate in the area making the commute a breeze
DISCOVER A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF CONDOMINIUM LIVING
1 bedroom, 1 bed + den, 2 bedroom, 2 bed + den, & 3 bedroom
Resort Style, Stunningly Designed Lounge and Party Room, a Dining Room With Bar Area and Chef’s Kitchen – Light Infused Lobby With Natural Stone and Wood Accents, Two Lounge Seating Areas, and 24 Hour Concierge Fitness Area Complete With Change Rooms AND MORE to be confirmed soon.
Features & Finishes
- 8 and 9 ft Ceiling Heights
- Bright open concept suites with livable layouts
- Granite or Quartz Counters
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- South, West, and East exposures all have panoramic vistas of Lake Ontario
- North exposure unobstructed city view
- Expansive balconies and outdoor space designed to maximize views
- Outdoor space with every unit; patios, terraces
Chestnut Hill Homes
Chestnut Hill Developments places customers first, and in order to do that we have to know what home buyers want. To fulfill our commitment to offering fine-quality homes in memorable settings for attainable prices, we conduct extensive market research. We ask the right questions, and then even more importantly, we listen to and act on the answers.
SAVE YOUR SPOT TODAY
If you are NOT working with a Realtor:
- Collinscondos offer you VIP FIRST Access to these sales in advance of other realtors and the general public.
- This is based on Our strong relationship with Toronto's prominent condo developers.
- If this is your first time buying a pre-construction condo, we will give you professional guidance
- We specialize in pre-construction condo sales, we don't pretend to
- We have first access
- We will provide you with relevant information about the Toronto condominium market
- The Agreement of Purchase and Sale and necessary aspects of the Condominium Act
- If you are an investor, please contact us first
- We love questions – We take care of you.
Collin Richard Young, Sales representative, Orion Realty Corporation, Brokerage | We do not represent developer directly.